« Who Stopped? | Main | Another Empire Pay Back? »

July 24, 2005

Chavs Innit

Bits of the real England from the great Chavworld site:

jus ritin to let yall peeps no dat beein a chav ain’t all dat bad! i meen wen i walk down da street all da rudeboyz n widegirlz move 2 lemme froo, if day try n step up, ill just nok em spark out, innit!

Listen all you chav’s out there. Leighton Buzzard is the Chav capital of this world sittin on the famous market cross swigging 20/20 and wife beaters innit! we r all wearing burberry clothes from bovey market LOVE IT A !

Yes i’m a chav, but it seems that people make out that we’re stupid and illiterate when actually not all of us are. We do pick fights alot but only with people who deserve it, say if someone was staring at us for no reason (i can’t stand being stared at) we would say something like ‘what you lookin’ at?’ and if they started mouthing off then they would get a beating but if they left it at that then we would leave it.

I think chavs are great, coz i is one init! Theres nuffin wrong wiv burberry & S.I Novas are pure class. When i’m cruisin round the precinct all the other birds are well jealous cos they fink my choons are well bangin. My Lee rekons i am the fittest bird in school & none of the older girls can down Smifnoff ice like i can. I can drink 10 bottles & im only 15!

i is from wisbech an it fukin chav centraaaal!! Chavs rule! u is all sayin dat we is fick and all dis but we smash yo head in innit!

Chav jokes:

What do you call a Chav in a box?
Innit.
What do you call a Chav in a filing cabinet?
Sorted.
What do you call a Chav in a box with a lock on it?
Safe.
What do you call an Eskimo Chav?
Innuinnit.
What’s the first question at a Chav quiz night?
“What you lookin’ at?”

All ya peepz in2 dis chav stuf checkout chav forumz, mint innit?

Posted by Iain Stewart at 2:21 PM in england and language and modern life
 Digg this |  Add to Del.ic.ious |  Add to reddit |  Add to Blink-list

Trackback Pings

TrackBack URL for this entry:

Listed below are links to weblogs that reference Chavs Innit:

» Chavs. from Tim Worstall
I know, I know, I’m supposed to be doing something else. But doing some research I found this: What do you call a Chav in a box? Innit. What do you call a Chav in a filing cabinet? Sorted. What [Read More]

Tracked on September 5, 2005 2:46 PM

Comments

Hi,
I've just added your blog to Lewisham Online's Top Ten at www.lewishamonline.co.uk/blogs.html. Hope that is OK.

Posted by: Webmaster at July 27, 2005 5:19 PM

*LOL* Loved the jokes. Tried to tell some of them to a neighbour (weird kid, wears blueberry... do I need to say more), he didn't get 'em. I'm so surprised...

Posted by: Carina at September 3, 2005 6:19 PM

nob chavs r scum

Posted by: Anonymous at September 3, 2005 9:24 PM

to be a chav is to be a social reject, i rest my case

Posted by: chav master at December 23, 2005 3:51 PM

DEM JOKES R SHIZZLE MANS REPPIN ERD RAVER BRUCE HORNZ WERE DA HOS AT DEN LINE UPZ

Posted by: RAVER at January 10, 2006 4:59 PM

SUCK UR MOMS U GOTHIC PRICK BRING IT MANS GOIN ON SIKAZ GO LITCHFIELD 4 DA SLAGS

Posted by: ERD MAFFIA at January 10, 2006 5:01 PM

im a chav init there nuffin rong wid chav yo,
there just peeps wid good sense in fashion cant be arses to say words proply n betta dan da rest of da world init if ya agree wid me email me at hot_heva11@hotmail.com if ya discriminate me lol ill kik ur ass lol init

Posted by: chav-hev at April 6, 2006 12:31 PM

phuqin wanqa's. us is de lot ov u.

Posted by: Anonymous at April 21, 2006 11:03 PM

hi im a goth and as you can see i can spell proper English i just wanted too say that i think that chavs are thick and cant spell and i also think they should be banned i had a chav start on me the other day and i dident do anything too them and the chavs say they only beat up people for a reason then why do you always start on people like me its not a crime too be a goth you know.

Posted by: cheryl at May 9, 2006 8:48 PM

I am sick ov shitty GOTHS runnin der mouths off at chavs! go get life nd stop chattin ur devil shit. u jus dnt no hw t av a gud time lke we do cz we r so popula nd society knows uz. so CHAV IT T DA MAX!!!! Innabit

Posted by: Alicia at June 13, 2006 1:26 AM

all chavs are scum y dnt u all fuk of

Posted by: Anonymous at June 26, 2006 12:51 PM

okay, the word "peeps" when out in the 1990's asshole and if you use the word bling, apparantly you've never been associated with the word "lavish" you illiterate fuck. Your kind in america may be popular but you're a buch of wimps I kick wiggar ass everyday. I get hit on by you wiggars and we pretty much work together. We may hate each other but we live with each other except for those morons that look at me... You are nothing but a bunch of roaches compared to the average person. fuck you, really and I'll see you working in burger king! Go you, you'll get minimum wage, you no talent fudge packer.

Posted by: Anonymous at June 30, 2006 5:28 PM

i don't know what i am i like all types of music. I wear burberry and goth clothes (newrocks, a trench coat, black baggy jeans.)
chavs and goths start on me so id say i am pagan but for fuck sake why do people argue for how someone looks. p.s. my fav song is through th fire and flames then its unfaithful (anyone who agrees em@il me at ( kaiakasa@hotmail.co.uk )

Posted by: Kaiakasa at July 2, 2006 11:20 PM

chavs kick ass! END OFF!

Posted by: ALEX at July 13, 2006 11:36 AM

Chavs are really immature. They all need to stop starting fights, mouthing people off and treating people like rubbish. Most of em are anyway. I'm safe with a chav who's kind and funny bot not if they wanna pick a fight and be a stupid idiot

Posted by: Crotchamillion at July 14, 2006 10:59 AM

oh ma god i cant beliv ow sad it iz to see all dez stupid websites tryna offend chavs n that, stop fukin moanin- dont u hav anyfink else to do like, i swer one day im goon get all da shites wot make up dez websites murked init. am a chav n i ardly eva pik fights or all that pther shit u say wot i realy cant be botherd reading, and im doin 10 gcse's and im predicted A-C (pass incase any of U dumbshits didnt know) in all of em. us chavs wer good clothes n the way dat we speak is catchin on allova, i love bein a chav n non off ur shit as websites goon change ma mind.

safe to all my bruddas out der,

tom

Posted by: Anonymous at August 19, 2006 11:38 PM

I don't say "peeps" and more instead of "people". Nowadays I say "sheeple", it's well-cool, innit?

Posted by: Tarty Knickers at October 8, 2006 2:42 PM

Note to the illiterate and stupid ones out there (most of you then...) Goths do not worship the Devil, neither do Satanists, both believe in themselves yet are different things... Trenchcoats are not goth clothing, noone in The Matrix are goths... There is more to "alternative lifestyles" than goth, learn the difference... Oh and learn to spell you chav pricks, it'll help you in later life, like when you sign your dole cheque

Posted by: Luke at October 19, 2006 12:32 PM

alrite, i is sitten ere wid me brethren n we is avin a wikid time reedin wot u peeps ave ritten - innit tho

Posted by: tarty knickers at December 6, 2006 6:49 PM

rite ye so chavz if fukin lushin it doe innit! i meen we iz fukin kikin der asses n it iz mate coz 2 all ma lil chavvys ur sound as fuk m8 innit

Posted by: beznynemzy at December 13, 2006 2:57 PM

just comin 2 let u peeps now dat tomlys back in buisness n like omg u fink un is kl koz u takin 10 gcse's when i took 13 like doo n i got 13 a stars omg u rnt hard doo n i wud hurt u n e dayz lol but n e way dagangsterz out dere need teachen a lesson lol

tomley

Posted by: tomly at December 13, 2006 2:58 PM

Chavs are stupid fucking losers who have nothing better to do than pick fights with old ladys down the street.

Posted by: James at December 17, 2006 6:54 PM